Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Monday, 24 September 2018
Thursday, 22 June 2017
- The most requested professional development area was the seminar on handling the difficult conversations.
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
What is MIS?
A Managment Information System (MIS) is a core tool for School Leaders.
An MIS focuses on the management of information across the school including attendance, behaviour, assessment, teacher attendance/absences, pupil data, teacher data, SEN information. Modern MIS solutions have become more integrated with timetabling to provide greater efficiency in information collection, analysis and statistics.
An MIS, used effectively, helps schools to maximize school leaders' knowledge of the pupils and staff of their schools. Effective use of the MIS requires whole-school engagement to ensure that data is collected.
NAPD ICT & MIS Providers Forum
NAPD ICT meet with some of the MIS providers (those who have agreed to work with NAPD ICT) on a regular basis to discuss suggestions from School Leaders and to report any errors or bugs.
Please click here to complete the form should you wish to have an issue raised by NAPD ICT.
The main MIS providers in Ireland are;
Advanced Learning (Formerly Serco or Facility Admin)
- Enter your enrolment number on the DoES Staffing Schedule in the yellow cell.
- Enter the special needs allocation in the red cell.
- Enter the WTE equivalent in the management resource grey cell based on the information included at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Source: JMB Bulletin 63 2016-2017.
- Please confirm WTE increase with Allocations Staffing Schedule.
Friday, 17 March 2017
Also on the Day Alan presented this (Click Link OneNote ) that he CBC developed for Wellbeing which includes a Curriculum Wellbeing Log (Curriculum Map) it is a resource for wellbeing that they are developing in, it is a 1st draft and a work in progress so please take it as such,